Information Collection and Use by Spaniards.es.
- Spaniards.es collects information from Members, such as name and email address, to authenticate Members and to send notifications to those Members relating to the Services.
- Spaniards.es collects non-personally-identifiable information from Users, including Internet protocol address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type. This information is used to manage the Spaniards.es Website, track usage, and improve the Services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to Users. Internet protocol addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
- c. Member profile information, including Members' pictures, first names, and location and coordinates, are displayed to Users in order to facilitate Member interaction in the Spaniards.es social networking community. Email addresses are used for the purposes of inviting new friends to join the Spaniards.es Website, to add users to Members' counterparts' networks, and to send notifications related to the Services. With the exception of inviting friends, adding friends, and notifications, a Member’s email address is not shared or displayed to people within a Member's personal network. Members within a personal network communicate on the Spaniards.es Website with each other through the Services without disclosing their email addresses. Members' full names are never directly revealed to other Members by Spaniards.es.
- Correcting/Updating or Removing Information. Members may modify or remove any of their personal information from their profile at any time by logging into their account. However, Members will not be able to edit or remove text from postings.
- Chat Rooms/Journals and WebLogs/Message Boards/Classifieds and Public Forums. Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information to journals, weblogs, message boards, classifieds or any other public forums, that the information you provide can be accessed by the public and can be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
- You may be able to configure your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. You must enable cookies from Spaniards.es in order to use most functions on the Spaniards.es Website.
- Security. Member accounts are secured by Member-created passwords. Spaniards.es takes precautions to ensure that Member account information is kept private. Spaniards.es uses reasonable measures to protect Member information that is stored within its database and Spaniards.es restricts access to Member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions. Please note that Spaniards.es cannot guarantee the security of Member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of Member information at any time. For any additional information about Spaniards.es’ security measures, please contact us at email@example.com.