Buenos dias a tod@s,
Somos llollo y estamos comenzano nuestra expansion por UK.
Os dejo la Job Description
LloLlo is seeking a City Manager.
Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented and has the ability to manage multiple aspects such as training staff, non-conflictive schedules, new openings, researching new areas and the ability to manage multiple projects at once....
This position directly or supervises professional and support staff and serves as a member of the department leadership team located in Spain.
Also, delivers company, client and customer expectations by ensuring the location is operating in accordance to company policy.
- Fullfill the company requirements and processes
- Train, develop, and review assigned component personnel, supporting the company action plan - Develop, clarify, and interpret parking policies and procedures
- Coordinates and manages various functions associated with parking services.
- Manages the planning, acquisition and development of parking projects/facilities
- Ensure timely and accurate information flow between the COO and his direct reports
Skills: - Organization and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Client focused interpersonal skills at all staff levels
- Available to work flexible schedules with autonomy
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations
- Bacherlors Degree
Experience: 2-3 years
Parking management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: London / Gatwick Airport, Greater London
Required education: Bachelor's Required experience: 2 years
Required licence or certification: Driving License
En caso de que estéis interesados, remitidme vuestro cv a email@example.com