REF : 2011-R-4667 IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - HELPDESK
Job Description :
In this role you will solve 1st line server hardware and software problems within SLA timing and quality for our European region which includes Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As part of the entire helpdesk team you will be responsible for approx. 850 users.
We are looking for a motivated person that understands business processes in a discrete manufacturing environment and who enjoy providing support and solutions to others mainly by phone.
In addition you will be involved in either local of companywide tasks or projects.
· Degree within Information Technology or equivalent experience
· 2 ? 3 years working experience within a service desk environment
· Knowledge of hard and software environment related to: Common software in use on PC / laptop hardware and remote connectivity / security systems
· PC imaging and software deployment using SCCM
· Network knowledge such as WAN, LAN and PAN, as well as databases, servers, security related systems and telecom
· Good analytical and interpersonal skills
· Stress resistant
· Attention to detail
· Fluent in English on a verbal and written base
· Additional language skills considered an asset
As the IT team for Luxembourg is working in a collaborative structure together with our headquarters in Bolton/Canada and our offices in Milton/USA and Shanghai/China, fluency in English both speaking and writing is a requirement.