Interesados enviadme un privado para daros mi email.
Es necesaria cierta experiencia, a partir de 3 años.
El puesto es temporal, creo que 12 meses.
Copio y pego la oferta:
Supports the Corporate Business community and labs providing first level dispatch, application/operating system support, and consultation for all IT desktop and lab server needs. Receives, assesses, troubleshoots, and resolves support requests. Duties may also include supporting the internal Voice network, telephone support, and voice messaging systems. Technical support for LAN/WAN networks, troubleshooting hardware and software is required. May be called upon to work on special projects external to workload. May be asked to perform other duties as required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as a front line interface to users. Possess full understanding of installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and repairing Windows client/server ( XP, Windows 7, etc.). Recommend hardware and software solutions to the customer and the business unit.
• Able to diagnose problems and fully support (install, troubleshoot, configure and repair) a variety of internal and third party applications for client workstations and servers in both the desktop and lab environments. Assist in testing applications, service packs, and patches prior to corporate wide release.
• Possess a full understanding of protocols (TCP/IP and subnetting), VPN, and basic commands from the command prompt (ipconfig, tracert, etc.). Troubleshoot, set, and change VLANs, ports, and subnets on switches within the WAN.
• Independently troubleshoot, trace, and repair connectivity problems from the jack to the Patch/PBX panels in both LAN/WAN and Telecom environments.
• Communicate highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel. Provide outstanding customer service and world class support in a large, fast paced, highly pressurized, corporate environment. May be asked to conduct training to other technicians. Assists in identifying and documenting process/procedure changes and/or entering technical solutions in the internal knowledge base.
• Full understanding of Call Tracking systems and ability to log/update/close tickets, prioritize issues and balance workloads bringing customer problems to full resolution. Identify incorrect process flows within the tracking system and influence change as appropriate.
• Knowledge of Windows XP/Win 7, Internet Security, Oracle ERP.
• Knowledge with appropriate networks, products and protocols.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Sense of urgency.
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
• Customer Service skill.
Education Required: Associate (Technical)
Experience Required: 3-6 Years
Physical Requirements: No