Title: Spanish Speaking Inbound Sales
Apple Inc. is an American multinational corporation that designs and manufactures consumer electronics and software products.
The World Wide Apple Online Store Sales team is looking for motivated,outgoing and tech savvy individuals who want to offer Apple Computersan unparreled customer experience over the phone. At Apple, we believein hard work, fun environment and the kind of creativity and innovationthat only comes about when talented people from diverse backgroundsapproach problems from varying perspectives.
We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight,engage and inspire. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can makebig impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts withyou!
• Learn about Mac and become an expert on Mac product features and related accessories
• Understand Apple’s Digital Lifestyle strategy and how Mac fits into this
• Provide consultative sales solutions to customers based on theirneeds, following the Apple Online Store Customer Engagement model
• Understand how to leverage multiple sources of information to stay current on product features and technology changes
• Understand how to appropriately set the customers’ expectations afterthey have placed their order, e.g. “what happens next,” to ensure afavorable end-to-end purchasing experience
• Enter new Sales orders into the appropriate system(s) where appropriate
• Seek to build rapport with customers so that they will actively seek the agent to process their next Apple Store requirement.
• Achieve sales goals set out on a quarterly basis while providing an excellent customer experience
• Function comfortably in a fast-paced, performance-based call centreenvironment where calls are monitored, recorded and assessed.
• Flexible Schedule, ability to work evenings or weekend hours.
• Customer-focused, detailed-oriented individuals
• Consultancy and Solutions focused
• Comfortable working with ambiguity
• Has excelled in a customer facing environment
• Has experience with both Mac and PC
• Can translate “tech speak” into everyday, understandable terms.
• Strong communication skills – adaptive communication and active listening
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress/fast-paced work environment
• Possess a drive for results, demonstrates high degree of drive and determination
• Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments
• Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
• Complex problem solving abilities
• Strong organizational and administration skills
• Team player
• Be a self-starter who is motivated and innovative
• Ability to work effectively with other departments and utilise a team approach to accomplishing goals.
• Ideal candidate will have experience using Mac, iTunes and iPod
• 1-2 years proven sales ability
• Ability to provide a great customer experience
• Experience with working with cross-functional teams
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Basic reading, writing and math skills; college degree a distinct advantage
• Must have a technical aptitude, computer literate and quickly learn new applications
Please apply for this job vacancy by clicking the following link: