Pues aqui va una vacante en reeds.co.uk que a fecha de hoy no ha recibido solicitudes aun. No, no me pagan comision :-), es que ando intentando cambiar de trabajo yo y cuando encuentro vacantes para espaniardos que no se ajustan a mi perfil me parece una pena "desperdiciarlas" cuando tanta gente necesita un curro. Suerte.
Spanish Speaking Administration Assistant
Our client, a large company, is seeking to recruit a Spanish Speaking Administration Assistant for their offices in Belfast.
The purpose of this role is to take responsibility and provide efficient administration support to our clients employees, including the management team.
• Answer incoming telephone calls
• Meeting and greeting visitors/clients
• Dealing with incoming/outgoing correspondence
• Manage office supplies (stationery, refreshments, etc)
• Organising diaries, arranging meetings and conference calls
• Printing/binding /scanning, etc.
• Typing letters, faxes, etc.
• Other ad hoc tasks
• Organise travel arrangements
• Introduce/update and implement admin procedures within the organisation.
• Update existing records (telephone list, org. chart)
• Liaise with external suppliers - This includes maintaining existing relationships or sourcing new suppliers (i.e. for travel, cleaning, couriers, business printing, stationery ordering)
• Organise social events for the company
• Organise corporate lunches/entertainment
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Ability to prioritize along
• Positive and flexible attitude
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to use initiative
• Administration experience
• IT literate: good use of MS office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)