Acabo de descubrir esta pagina, www.urbandictionary.com, donde los usuarios definen distintos terminos.
1) A Western European nation. Located slightly beneath Britain, in most or all senses.
2) Produces nice wine.
3) Produces nice cheese.
4) Produces shedloads of nuclear weapons, which are happily tested on small Pacific atolls home to endangered species of fish and pygmies.
5) The number one source of irritation for the rest of Europe. This manages to go unnoticed by many Americans, who assume the continent is a single amorphous blob. "
De España alguien hace la siguiente aportacion:
1) A beautiful country on the Iberian peninsula in southwestern Europe, capital is Madrid
2) Gets very hot, but there's no humidity
3) It mostly composed of red clay
4) Builds SEAT cars, which are cheap but fun
5) Has an good economy, still partially paralyzed by Franco's former dictatorship
6) Has gypsies who live in caves furnished with TVs, fridges, etc
7) Sells beer in McDonalds
8) Has awesome food and wine, making one realize the necessity of a siesta.
9) Is pretty cheap to travel about
10) Running with the bulls is for experienced locals and tourist yuppie jocks only
Eat a lot while in Spain, because you will never enjoy food this good ever in your life."
Esta de Londres tambien es buena:
In America, the only city in England"
Como veis, no solo por aqui soltamos gansadas sobre todo el mundo :-)