a canada en el 2011 | Comentario de spain23men

Comentario de spain23men en:

a canada en el 2011

Bandera de Panamá spain23men 117 6 212 Obarrio, Panama, Panama (Panamá)
Miembro desde 16 Jul 2010 - 07:48

Encontre esto en los FAQs tal vez si puedo aplicar:
I am in Canada/in another country. Can I participate to the IEC initiative without coming back to France?

If your usual place of residence is France and you are temporarily out of the country, you may apply from the country in which you are. You can download the participation kit on our website and send your completed application by mail to the address indicated in the instructions. If your application is accepted, you will receive your letter of introduction by email. If you are already in Canada, you will have to leave the country with this letter and present it to an Immigration Officer at a point of re-entry to Canada (i.e. a border crossing) in order to obtain your temporary work permit.
que dices de esto Amedio ?