Me ha llegado al correo, no parece que paguen mucho pero quizás por eso sea fácil conseguir una entrevista.
Experiencia en ventas e inglés y español. Parece interesante para meter la cabeza.
Lettings Negotiator (with Italian or Spanish ideally)
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Central London - London, United Kingdom
Salary: £16,000 Basic (£25,000 OTE)
Languages: Italian, Spanish
Required Languages: 1
View Profile Name: Bond RecruitmentPosted: 11-09-2011Code: HJLNLItalian or Spanish speaking Lettings Negotiator
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to 16K pa plus bonus (£25K OTE)
Our client, a dynamic growing company is offering an exciting opportunity to work alongside a growing property and lettings management business, which exclusively manages and lets a growing portfolio of apartment blocks located in Central London.
Applicants must have excellent negotiation skills, be articulate, well presented and keen to further their career.
Primary duties will include:
• Lettings and negotiations (a proven track record is essential.)
• This will include; internet marketing, sourcing leads, registering potential tenants, liaising with tenants, negotiating lettings offers, arranging and attending viewings and signing tenancy agreements.
The ideal candidate will be someone with lettings experience, a lot of energy and enthusiasm
To be considered for this role, applicants will have:
• Excellent communication skills and be very well presented.
• Drive and determination.
• Creative problem solving abilities.
• Have a proven track record in targeted face to face sales.
• Have an excellent telephone manner.
• A hard working and positive attitude is essential to this role.
• Must speak fluent English and a second European language, ideally Italian or Spanish
• An ARLA qualification is preferred, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated candidates who are looking to develop their career further with a young, well respected and growing company.