Visados y Embajadas: Ejemplos de cartas de invitacion

CARTA 1

United States Consulate General
Serrano 75
28006 Madrid

November 10 2010

Dear Honorable Consul:

My name is , and I reside at
I am a United States citizen and I am requesting that you issue a tourist (B-2) visa to , in order to allow her to visit with me in the United States.
will be visiting with me from December 2010 to February 2011.
During her stay in the United States, she will stay with me at my home at the address stated above. I will be responsible for all of her room and board expenses while she is in the United States. Upon the termination of her visit, she will return to Spain.
will be presenting this letter to you, together with other evidence to establish her close ties to her country, and to assure you that she will return prior to the expiration of their stay in the United States.

Your kind consideration to this request will be greatly appreciated.
Very truly yours,

Name and
Complete address
And phone

CARTA 2

October 26th, 2010

Name
city state zip code
phone

To Whom It May Concern:

Application for B2 visa: tu nombre completo; Passport No:

I am writing to confirm I wish to invite tu nombre completo to visit me in the United States for one month in order to have a short holiday.
I am a United States Citizen and soy (puesto trabajo y empresa) and I will be on vacation at that time.
I am able to accommodate her for the duration of her stay in the United States.

Thank you for your time,

Your faithfully

Name

CARTA 3

27th October 2010

Consular Officer
United States Embassy
Madrid, Spain

Dear Consul,

My name is and I am a United States citizen.

I wish to invite tu nombre completo to my commencement ceremony to be held in
city, state. The date of my graduation is 7 January 2011. After graduation, I would like her to stay for a brief 3-week holiday with me.

Your name will stay at my home during the duration of her visit, and the costs of her visit will be covered by me.

Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Nombre
Direccion completa
telefono

CARTA 4

American Consulate General,
Serrano, 75
28006 Madrid

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, complete name, work as located at city, state, and earn xxxxx$ per year. I would like to invite my friend complete name, to visit the United States for tourism purpose and to meet me. She will be staying with me and my fiancee Rita at our home at the below-mentioned address for three months.

During her stay in the United States, I will bear all responsibilities including, travel expense within United States, housing and food. I will personally make sure that she leaves the United States before the expiration of her authorized stay. I will also personally make sure that she will not become public charge on the part of United States government.

So I respectfully request you to grant Laura’s visitor visa

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Complete name and address
phone

CARTA 5

U.S. Consulate
Serrano, 75
28006 Madrid

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is . I am a United States Citizen and I reside at complete address, city, state zip code.

I am submitting this letter to affirm that I have invited my friend, your complete name, a spanish citizen, to visit me for a period of three months. I would like her to visit with me in state. During this period, we will travel around California and the neighboring states to see the major attractions.

While Laura is in the United States, she will stay with me at my home at the address provided above. I will be responsible for all of Laura’s room and board expenses while she is in the United States. At the conclusion of her visit, I will see that my friend returns safely to her home in Spain.

Laura will be presenting this letter to you, along with evidence to establish her close ties to Spain, and to assure you that she will return prior to the expiration of her stay in the United States.

Your kind consideration to this request is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Complete name and address phone

Sworn to before me this 25 Oct 2010.

yusilau
Bandera de Estados Unidos yusilau 169 13 50 Miami Beach, FL (Estados Unidos)

Aqui tienes @SoniaJSS!

SoniaJSS
Bandera de Estados Unidos SoniaJSS 117 0 57 San Francisco, California (Estados Unidos)

Mil gracias Laura!! :)

Atención: Este tema tiene más de 6 meses de antigüedad.