PayPal Dublin | Enterprise Account Manager Opportunities | Fluency in English & Spanish required
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Account Manager - Spanish
DEPARTMENT: Merchant Support
I. SPECIFIC DUTIES
• Provide sales support as needed for the large merchant segment sales team (LMS) (Tier 1 on eBay and off eBay accounts) by representing the PayPal operational structure, business unit processes and procedures.
• Perform operational due diligence on the merchant client during the sales phase to identify issues or process modifications required. Document Statement of Work for agreed operational support during client contract life.
• Lead a cross functional team within Global Operations to ensure account retention and maximum satisfaction of clients within assigned portfolio as measured by quarterly or semi-annual survey tools.
• Provide proactive management of assigned accounts.
• Outbound calling activities to provide operational information, feature education and product needs assessment should consume as much as 50% of daily activities.
• Position has responsibility for the contractual health and well-being of the large client relationships within the PayPal merchant portfolio, including contract renewals for accounts as assigned by the Manager, EAM.
• Establish effective working relationships with other managers and product leads within the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on of process, policy and product changes that will affect the Large/Enterprise Merchant segment.
• Document all communication with accounts, accurately and in a timely manner. Ensure that this communication is being shared with all appropriate internal departments and management.
• Analyze and understand the client and their business, including future direction business direction. Responsible for cross selling PayPal product and services to meet share of wallet goals as assigned by the Relationship Manager within the client portfolio.
• Prepare and delivers quarterly performance summaries on assigned clients to both internal (PayPal) and client executive management team
II. JOB QUALIFICATIONS
University degree or equivalent work experience required
• Fluency in English + German or Spanish or Italian is a must
• Maintain required level of client portfolio satisfaction as measured by quarterly or semi-annual survey.
• Maintain an acceptable level of job discretion. Performance is evaluated against the ability to make judgment calls, the ability to make sound decisions, a desire to make decisions, displaying a heightened level of accountability, demonstrating a sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism.
• Maintain acceptable level of teamwork by incorporating a positive attitude, being supportive in words and actions, embodying the core values of PayPal, and communicating with all levels both within the existing team & anyone outside the direct reporting structure.
• Maintain acceptable level of commitment to include seeking out additional responsibilities volunteering for special projects, identifying oneself as a go-to individual, flexibility with change and a passion for the product and company.
C. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Demonstrated selling and relationship management skills. Results-orientation to meet and exceed assigned financial and customer satisfaction goals.
• Excellent internal and external communication skills. Must be quality and detailed oriented, yet understand the level of detail appropriate for the situation.
• Truly understand customer needs and serve an advocate for the merchant’s interests within the PayPal organization.
• Familiarity with PayPal.
• Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
• Must be able to work independently. Travel is as needed to client.
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO LINKEDINDUBLIN@PAYPAL.COM